[Personal Development, Professional Development]
Workshop - Seven Steps to Self-Expression & Getting Your Voice Heard
29th April, 12.30pm, 90 minutes
How you value your own voice and viewpoints can greatly impact your wellbeing. Lack of confidence, feeling constrained and constricted by your voice and concerns unheard, contributes to stress and limits your ability to achieve what you want in your life and career.
April is stress awareness month and wellbeing season at Life Ladder, we are making this month workshop for those who want to boost their self-expression and to be heard for greater confidence and reduced stress for improved well-being.
What you’ll gain from this workshop
- How to communicate in a way others listen to
- How to overcome concerns of what others think in a way which still maintains harmony and good reputation
- How to view your voice and your viewpoints as gifts you are sharing with others
- How to overcome the frustration of not being heard
- Powerful communication tools and methods to have powerful impact with your words
- Inner self-care practices to meet your inner need to feel heard
- How to overcome stress caused by limiting communication
Each workshop is followed by an 'any questions' group online coaching session.
The joining details for this event will be sent by email 24 hours prior and on the day of the event.
YOUR WORKSHOP HOSTS
This workshop is hosted by Natalie Rea (CEO) and Alison Prangnell (Chief Success Officer) from membership personal development hub, www.lifeladder.com
For information on membership Life Ladder, the personal and professional development platform, click here.
LIFE LADDER MEMBERS
If you are a Life Ladder Member please go to the Facebook Members Group to get your priority discount code for this event.