Natalie Rea, Founder of Life Ladder caught up with Linda Evans, HR Expert at Castle Consultancy, to discuss the importance of wellbeing in the workplace.
In this question and answer style interview Natalie and Linda explore:
What is your duty as a Business, Leader or Manager and what is the best practice when it comes to employee wellbeing?
- Implications and considerations linked to Covid-19
- What you can do to prepare for the future
- What is the difference between general duty and requirements vs best practice
- What are the recommendation for managing mental health and wellbeing at work
- What are the links between personal development and wellbeing.
For more information or to sign up to life ladder Corporate click here.
Linda Evans: firstname.lastname@example.org