[Personal Development, Professional Development, Events]
BOOKING NOW OPEN FOR NON-MEMBERS, EARLY BIRD TICKETS AVAILABLE VIA THE LINK BELOW.
12PM - 1.30PM
Includes 30 minutes group coaching on any question.
7 Steps for Leading Others
How Do You Lead Hearts and Minds?
High performance is the outcome on the surface, however underneath that are 7 fundamental inhibitors or accelerators which cause others you lead to fail or succeed.
In this month's Lunch n Learn, dive into high performance leadership principles which help you connect hears and minds to results and truly empower and enable others.
Life Ladder's approach helps you help others to step up, be happy and achieve more with a unique combination of communication mastery, neuroscience and an energy that expands the mind and touches the heart, creating drive, passion and purpose.
- How you can use language to inspire and influence, as well as overcome the performance block of negative self-perceptions.
- How to inspire intrinsic motivation
- How to champion empowering beliefs which enable high performance
- How to never have the same problem twice, turning failures into fuel
- How to shake up decision-making for radical improvement
- How to make happiness and success the norm
- How to lead others on a journey that leads to an inspiring future
Each workshop is followed by a 30-minute 'any questions' group online coaching session. The coaching is voluntary and an addition to the main session.
The joining details for this event will be sent by email 24 hours prior and on the day of the event.
YOUR WORKSHOP HOSTS
This workshop is hosted by Natalie Rea (CEO) and Alison Prangnell (Chief Success Officer) from membership personal development platform, www.lifeladder.com
LIFE LADDER MEMBERS
If you are a Life Ladder Member please go to the Facebook Members Group to get your priority discount code for this event.
Our lunchtime workshops are also open to non-members and early bird tickets are available from as little as £9.99. Remember, you can bring your sarnies!